I’m ignoring the fact that L. Williams labeled these things as “August’s 10 Questions”, because HOW IS IT SEPTEMBER?
1. Is your horse spooky or bombproof?
Moe is bombproof, unless it’s mini horses. Gina…Gina is selectively not-spooky.
2. Does your horse have a long or short stride?
Both horses have pretty short strides.
3. Describe your current barn in 3 words?
Friendly, busy, secluded.
4. If you could switch barns, would you?
No, for many reasons. I just moved the horses; I enjoy the variety of people and horses at my new barn; I feel very confident the horses are being well taken care of. If I had the opportunity to move them to a farm where I lived, I would, but that’s it.
5. Favorite brand of breeches?
Anything that doesn’t get holes in it after six months! Currently, I’m riding in some OnCourse breeches that are holding up fairly well.
6. How many blue ribbons do you have? (Red if you live in Canada or Britain).
I’m not sure! I only have a few meaningful ribbons hanging up; the rest are lovingly stored in a box.
7. How many saddle pads do you own?
2 show pads (a white one and a black & blue one for XC); 3 schooling pads (white, blue, and mint).
8. Is your horse your phone background/lock screen?
9. Do you go trail riding often? (weather permitting)?
I wouldn’t say often. I go when I can hitch a ride, which is usually a couple of times a year. I hack the horses out of the arena regularly for sure.
10. Favorite horsey movie?
Seabiscuit all the way!