Karley at All In is asking- What’s on your Christmas wishlist?
Oh, man. I start compiling my Christmas list in time for my birthday in late October, mostly because I don’t want to end up with a $5 Pizza Hut gift card from a family member who didn’t know what else to get me. (This actually happened.)
- Tory Leather English saddle bag: I definitely need this for my flask when I’m foxhunting!
- The Southerner’s Cookbook from Garden & Gun: What’s not to love about a cookbook that includes recipes for biscuits as well as essays on Southern culture and cooking?
- Joules’ Festive Intarsia sweater: Joules always has delightful holiday sweaters and this year is no exception; all of the designs are excellent, but this “Festive Bird” has me cracking up.
- Schockemöhle Ashford bridle: This is a gorgeous bridle, and Moe definitely needs it. It’s perfect for his dainty head- plus, I won’t have to keep swapping bits out of Gina’s bridle every time I take him to a show.
- Optimum Time watch: I haven’t been able to find a suitable band replacement for my old OT watch since the dogs chewed it up months ago. Definitely time for a sleek new black watch for XC!
- Equestrians I Met And Liked notebook: I have a notebook obsession; I jot down all sorts of things in various notebooks strewn across my home, my car, and my tote bag.
- Bicycle: I live about 2 miles from where I work, so I’d love to have a bike to commute back and forth when the weather’s nice!
- Barnes & Noble gift card: All those books I read every year have to come from somewhere! I regularly raid my local used bookstore and definitely utilize the library, but sometimes, I just need to buy a book on my trusty Nook!
- Starbucks gift card: There’s a Starbucks between the barn and work; I stop there a couple of times a week for hot tea, especially when it’s freezing outside!
- USPC Manual of Horsemanship- D Level: This is a perpetual wishlist item for me. In the last 3 years, I’ve lent out 5 copies of this book (I just keep buying them) and haven’t received them back. I don’t mind too much, since I feel like I’m helping pass along some valuable equestrian knowledge, but it’d be nice to have another copy (or 3) for myself!
What are you hoping to score this year?