I have been doing zero interesting things with Gina (or Moe) lately; Gina jumped some more jumps over the weekend, and my friend Veronica visited the barn. I’ve been dedicated to upping my 20-meter circle game and practicing canter departures in anticipation for an upcoming schooling show. It is very boring in my neck of the woods.
|Roscoe & Gina are not amused.
However, many of my fellow equestrian bloggers are finally thawing out from winter, planning out show schedules, and generally having a more interesting life than I am. As I’ve perused blogs this week, it struck me that I am a total creeper on many of your blogs. I read your blog, I probably follow you on Instagram, I may have found you on Twitter, but I rarely (or never) comment on your blog! It’s not because you aren’t interesting, I promise. It’s because I usually don’t have anything useful to say, or feel silly saying “I’m glad you had a good ride!” But rest assured, I am reading. (Is this weird yet?)
You can find a slightly out-of-date list of blogs I subscribe to in the “Friends” section, but here’s a list of those I really enjoy reading, but somehow never manage to comment on:
A Blonde, Brunette, and A Redhead
– I absolutely love reading about the dressage adventures of Em and Abercrombie. Their recent time spent in Florida has been neat to read about; I found myself frequently fantasizing about the weather.
A Gift Horse
– Y’all, I have met Genny and she is fabulous
. She and O are a team who are fun and enjoyable to read about; I love her positive attitude!
Bay With Chrome
– Karen posts pictures of her Dachshund for Weenie Wednesday. WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE?! I mean, yeah, she blogs about horses, too, but WEENIES.
– Amanda writes in a funny, real way- when I read her blog, I feel like I’m chatting with a friend.
– Aoife’s blog is full of sweet pictures of her mares, Kika and Nancy, as well as stories of time in the saddle. Always a great read; another blogger who feels like a friend!
There are loads more, because I subscribe to a silly number of blogs and creep on most of them! What about y’all?